"As you put that vest on you almost feel like you're becoming something different, a different person. Maybe not so much an escape, but perhaps a window."
Laser Tag is simultaneously nostalgic and futuristic. Somehow, between those contrasting characteristics exists a magical, neon world of aliens, zombies, graffiti, and post-apocalyptic war games.
Many of us remember having our living rooms and backyards transformed into imaginary battlegrounds as children, but most have not stepped into a purpose-built laser tag arena. Especially not one like the two-story combat zone at Scene75 in Milford, Ohio.
Army veteran Curtis Paskins, who is a game technician at Scene75 in Milford, tells us why Laser Tag is his favorite attraction and why it means so much to him.
Enter to win $25 cash cards for Scene75 (excludes food and beverages) by downloading the Connect Cincinnati app.
Or, you can check out one of Baton Rouge’s laser tag zones!
- Laser Tag of Baton Rouge – 5871 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- OPEN Monday-Thursday: 4pm – 10pm, Friday: 4pm – midnight, Saturday: 11am – midnight and Sunday 11am – 10pm
- PRICE one 7 minute game – $5.25
- Quarters – 4530 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- OPEN Sunday – Thursday: 11am – midnight and Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
- PRICE One 15 minute session (3 games) – $14.00
- Main Event Entertainment – 6401 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Suite #660 Baton Rouge LA 70836
- OPEN Sunday and Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 11pm, Monday: 11am – midnight, Friday: 11am – 1am and Saturday: 9am-1am
- PRICE “Play All Day” special (pay one fee to play any one activity all day) – $7.99
Related content: The party never stops at Louisiana’s first Main Event Entertainment