Here's a great easy dish for when you need to bring something to the holiday table
As Christmas is fast approaching, so are those holiday parties. This one-pan creation is so easy you don’t even have to cook the rice! Just dump everything in a pan and forget about it. Watch the video and check out the recipe below.
Uncooked Rice, 2 Cups
Shrimp, 1.5 Pounds
Andouille Sausage, 1 Pound
Butter (chopped), 1 Cup
Rotel tomatoes, 1 Can
French Onion Soup, 1 Can
Tomato Sauce, 1 Can
Chopped Onions, 1
Chopped Celery, 2 Stalks
Chopped Bell Pepper, half
- Melt in skillet 1 cup of chopped butter.
- Add celery, bell pepper and onion.
- Saute with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Then, transfer to baking dish. Add uncooked rice, shrimp, sausage, can of tomatoes and can of french onion soup.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Bake in over at 350 degrees.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, uncover and stir ingredients.
- Recover and bake another hour.
You might like this keto recipe: Keteaux Jambalaya Recipe. C’est Bon!