You Wanna S‘more? S’more What?
You’re killing us smalls!
The Sandlot made the S’more popular again when Ham showed us how to make his graham cracker-chocolate-marshmallow “Ham” sandwich. His instructions were easy enough:
- Take the graham cracker.
- Stick two pieces of chocolate on the graham cracker.
- Roast the marshmallow.
- Find a bespectacled kid to stare at you.
- When the marshmallow is “flaming,” stick it on the chocolate.
- Completely ignore everyone in the room who asks you to make one for them.
- Add the second graham cracker and scarf.
Sounds good right? Well they just got a lot better and that’s where Stuffed Puffs come in—their new marshmallows are literally stuffed with chocolate, which guarantees that the chocolate component of your s’mores will be properly melted.
View this post on Instagram
Having the chocolate on the inside of the marshmallow is genius because you don’t have to buy a chocolate bar. Unless, of course, you want to make EXTRA chocolatey s’mores.
According to Stuffed Puffs’ Instagram, the genius new marshmallows will be available beginning Sunday, April 28, at Walmart. So go grab a bag and be the Sultan of S’mores!