Grab the cocoa, popcorn and fuzzy socks – it’s time to get in the Christmas spirit with the iconic Hallmark movies.
If you’re the type of person to live for these movies, CenturyLinkQuote may have the DREAM job for you!
You may remember this one: Dream job alert — Get paid to watch Disney movies
The online company wants to pay “a lover of all things Christmas, G-rated romcoms, and too-close-to-home family dramas” $1,000 to watch 24 Hallmark holiday movies by Christmas.
The company wants to understand what role Christmas movies play in people’s holiday traditions.
CenturyLinkQuote.com has a few guidelines for the perfect candidate:
- Rule #1: You don’t like Christmas—you love it.
- Rule #2: You must be over 18-years-old and be a US resident.
- Rule #3: You know how to work the Gram, Twitter, or Facebook. We want someone who’s willing to document their Hallmark marathon with their followers.
- Rule #4: Have opinions—lots of them! Think the grumpy Grandpa turned jolly Santa was a little overdone? Felt like the plot was a bit half-baked? Be as honest as possible in your review.
If this sounds like you, click here to apply! All applications must be in by Dec. 6, 2019.
If you are selected, you’ll get hooked up with your very own Hallmark binge-watching package that includes:
- Streaming service subscription
- Packet of hot cocoa
- Box of Christmas cookies
- String of fairy lights
- Mini Christmas tree
- More Hallmark swag than you could ever need
In return, they ask you:
- Instagram, Tweet, or Facebook each time you turn on a movie
- Include the hashtag #CountdowntoChristmas and #HallmarkDreamJob in each post
- Complete the “job” by Christmas day, December 25, 2019
It doesn’t get much better than this!