Since 1996, Rotolo’s Pizzeria has served up fresh pizza for lunch and dinner. Now, every Sunday, you can sit down for the joint’s new breakfast pizzas and brunch menu.
The pizza place is currently rebranding as some of its locations switch names from Rotolo’s Pizzeria to Rotolo’s Craft and Crust. The first location to do so is the flagship location on 411 Ben Hur Road in Baton Rouge. This happens to be the only spot where you can try the new brunch options.
Related content: Back To Basics: Rotolo’s Craft & Crust
The Ben Hur Road location serves up brunch on Sundays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Here’s what you can expect on the new mid-morning menu:
- The Weekender ($7) – Shredded chicken tossed with creamy spinach and artichoke, all on a toasted bagel topped with a fried egg and bacon strips.
- Coccoli ($9) – Fried dough served with whipped ricotta and slices of prosciutto.
- Uptown Girl ($7) – Toasted bagel with a side of prosciutto, arugula and fig-infused ricotta spread.
- Beignet Fries ($5) – Sweet fried dough covered in honey and powdered sugar.
- Breakfast Bomb ($15) – Alfredo base with cheddar, Canadian bacon, bacon strips, green peppers, green onions and three eggs.
- Good Morning Italy ($15) – Crushed red tomatoes with pulled mozzarella, prosciutto and three eggs topped with arugula and shaved asiago.
Of course, mimosas are involved, as well. You can order your Rotolo’s Craft and Crust brunch with bottomless mimosas for $12. But, mimosas are not the only cocktail on the menu. You can try breakfast drinks like the Italian Iced Coffee, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Rise N Shine Coffee, Sangria and Rotolo’s Rossini.
The casual Italian restaurant has over 30 franchises throughout Louisiana, Texas, Alabama and Florida. But, you can only eat brunch at the joint’s flagship location on Ben Hur Road in Baton Rouge. If brunch does well at this spot, you may see it spread to the locations!