Phase One of Covid-19 guidance is allowing casinos across the state of Louisiana to reopen doors on Monday, May 18.
Casino goers should be advised that things will look a lot different. Below are some points on what you can expect.
- Temperature checks before you enter the casino
- 25% of total capacity
- Every other slot machine and table seat will be available
- Social distancing signage throughout the casino
- thorough cleaning day and night
- limited food menu/service
- Most hotels will remain closed
Hours of Operation for Baton Rouge Casinos
- L’Auberge Casino and Hotel Baton Rouge
- Belle of Baton Rogue Casino and Hotel
- Monday – Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
- Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge